- 4-5 small to medium sized shrimp, cooked
- 2 turkey sausage links, sliced
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes, diced
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons shredded mild cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat 8-inch non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add oil to hot pan and add shrimp, sausage, mushrooms, and tomatoes. Saute until heated.
- Add beaten egg. As egg cooks, the edges will turn white. Using your spatula or egg turner, lift the edge of the egg slightly, allowing uncooked egg to run into the open space underneath the raised spatula. Once space is full of uncooked egg, lower spatula back down in pan and remove.
- Repeat this process until egg is firm but not runny.
- Sprinkle surface with shredded cheese.
- Using spatula or egg turner, fold one side of egg over onto the opposite side and slide cooked omelet onto plate.
You can find other great recipes with this one at This Week’s Cravings and: